Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

Prostate Relief

All Your Supplement Needs

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Added New Product Links To Site

Hello again fellow viewers. I just wanted to update that I have added many of the very product links that I have personally used or still use for prostate health. While I've used all of these I have specifically mentioned the ones I highly recommend.

These are the very products I support & know to have helped me in gaining my health back. I know there's a lot of product links listed from this site but I wouldn't list them if I wasn't helped by them. It's a combination of things that will get your health back but taking these products were big factors in getting back to good health for me.

I still take some of these very products today but some are just needed for instant or immediate pain relief when symptoms are at their worst. Thanks again for reading & thanks for viewing my articles. Feel free to post comments or questions.

2 comments:

  1. How do I see your product recommendations?
    I can't find them.
    R

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a bunch of product links located at several places on the site. There are image banners along with a select few links embedded in my articles. You can find them along the left hand side of the pages in the sidebar. Also, at the top & bottom of every page.

    There will be pictures(image banners) for most of the recommended products I suggest. Maybe you have a popup blocker keeping the image banners from showing?

    This is a typical problem when you can't see things like this on websites. If so, then just disable it to see if they appear. Let me know if you get it figured out please. Thanks for viewing the site & feel free to ask me any more questions.

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search

SEO Meta Tags Generator

EatonWeb Blog Directory