Custom Search
Add to Technorati Favorites

Prostate Relief

All Your Supplement Needs

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hello! Let me Introduce Myself!

Tennessee Population Density MapImage via Wikipedia

Hello! My name Is Tony Bowen. I want to start out by providing my visitors some background information about me. I am a 38 year old married male with one 7 year old son. We live in the great state of Tennessee(eastern) & I was also born & raised here as well. I met my awesome wife in 1996 & we married in 2000. We had our son on December 27th of 2001.

We currently have 2 Yorkshire Terriers as our only pets. We are animal lovers of all types however. I'm also an avid sports guy & love to hunt,fish,& play various types of sports. I especially like to fish year round but especially for hybrid bass. I also like the time of deer hunting season here in Tennessee.

I make this site to hopefully provide valuable information for men that are or will suffer from prostate problems at some point in their lives. I have suffered for 2 years & have found quite a few ways to help deal with prostate concerns. I will be posting future articles on my story of exactly how I've learned to deal with prostate issues. Please visit in the coming days for further posting. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Iam 45 yrs of age in Sept 1999, one day I couldnt pass urine, had a shaky bladder and everything went pear shape from then. I began to have severe pain below my scrotum. I wasnt seen by uro untill Jan 2000 he diagnosed prostatis and my long journey started initially with hope, but 10 prostate massages later, and umteen visits to 2 uros, nothing has changed, so to date my pain continues, i havent seen uro in 3yrs....or he just stopped seeing me, either way no treatment works. There you have it short version.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jack! Welcome to my site & thanks for visiting. I understand your frustrations indeed. I have dealt with this troubling disease for 2 years now. I have learned the complete way to manage this awful disease for men. Hopefully the information I provide in the coming days & weeks will help you & many other men that suffer from prostate issues. Please stay tuned to my website because I feel the steps I've taken can lead you back to good health. I now live a fully functional life but many changes had to be made. I will be explaining those areas in the near future. Feel free to comment anytime & you can also email me as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

 
Custom Search

SEO Meta Tags Generator

EatonWeb Blog Directory